BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

THANK GOD YOUR READING THIS!

HELLO! If you are reading this, THANK YOU! I am so excited to be at my new blog home. I had a live journal for the past few years and decided it was time for a change.


IF YOU LOVE:
BEING A MOM, taking time out for yourself, FASHION, anything vintage, GOD, anything southern , BAKING, recipes, JEWLERY, playing with your hair, MAKE-UP, sewing, FAMILY, being creative, VOUGE, being thrifty, PHOTOGRAPHY, photoshoping, CANDY, movies, CUPCAKES, music, HOME DECOR, dancing, HOLIDAYS, trying out fun and girly fitness ideas, ON-LINE SHOPPING, youtube, CNN, shoes, PEREZHILTON (sorry, no one else compares), pamering yourslef, INSPIRATION, friendship, CANADIANS (WHOOP WHOOP), being nerdy, BOYFRIENDS, children, ROMANCE, sex & the city, SOPRANOS, camping outdoors, ALWAYS WORKING ON PERSONAL GROWTH, anything Italian, TRAVELING, magazines, READING BLOGS, japan, WALK IN CLOSETS, organized homes, HELLO KITTY, rockabilly, ZOMBIES, elvis, NASCAR, weddings and EVERYTHING PINK, FUN & GIRLY....


THEN OMG, THIS IS THE BLOG FOR YOU!


So bookmark me now, add me as a friend, check in once in a while, comment & I would love to hear from you out there.


Lots of XOXO
- AJ

(My friends cat MOJO - LOVE this cat!)

0 comments: