BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 7, 2010

Friendship Cookies




This weekend I made 'Friendship' cookies to sell during our bake/garage sale fundraiser at the local friendship Centre! All the proceeds went towards the 'Relay for Life", all proceeds go towards the Canadian Cancer Society! These cookies are super easy to make and taste just as fresh a few days after being baked. Let me know how it goes if you try them :)

Friendship Cookies

1 Large Egg
1/2 cup Cooking Oil
1 Box of Chocolate Cake Mix (2 layer size)
1/4 cup Water
1 Bag (reg) White chocolate chips

Beat egg and cooking oil in medium bowl until combined. Add cake mix and water. Beat until just moistened.

Add chocolate chips, mix well. Drop 1tbsp. of mix at a time onto cookie sheet. Bake for 12 minutes and let stand for 5. I find this makes just about 3 dozen cookies.

I was told that 1 cookie was about 85Calories (for those who count calories whilst eating cookies?!?!?) lol

Have fun and good luck! If I can cook them, my lord, ANYONE can! :)

0 comments: